Attendance Register Premium Add-on (1.1.3)
A WordPress Plugin that extends YeKen’s Attendance Register plugin with the following features:
When purchased, you will receive free updates for one year.
- Force to today’s date. Save the user selecting today’s date by forcing the date to be today.
- Restrict Venue to a selection (dropdown list). Instead of allowing users to manually enter their venue, provide and restrict them to dropdown list of venues.
- Search and autocomplete. If enabled, when typing a user’s full name, the plugin will search the WordPress user table. When a user is selected, the user’s email address and name shall be auto completed.
- Telephone number from WooCommerce. Auto complete telephone number from WooCommerce billing_phone field.
- Estimated Departure Time. An additional field to specify the estimated departure time.
- Number of People in Party. An additional field to specify the number of people in the customer’s party.
- GDPR: Auto Delete older entries. Every day, entries older than x days can be automatically removed form your database.
- Google reCaptcha. Reduce the risk of Spam form submissions with Google reCaptcha support.
- View entries for any day. Additional options on the entries page for fetching entries for any given date.
- Export to CSV. Export your Track and Trace entries to CSV.
Note: You must have the base plugin installed: YeKen’s Attendance Register.
= 1.1.3 =
* New Feature: GDPR: Auto delete entries older than x days.
= 1.1.2 =
* Improvement: Add support for additional info
= 1.1.1 =
* Improvement: New setting: Auto complete telephone number from WooCommerce billing_phone field
= 1.1 =
* Rename and new fields like venue and autocomplete.